#HRTechConf: Top Social Influencers And Best Content
As HR Technology® winds down for another year, its time to take a look at the biggest voices and most popular #HRTechConf content this week.
Top 20 #hrtechconf social influencers:
The following brands and individuals have made a big splash in the #HRTechConf waters over the last few days. Between these 20 social profiles, 100s of posts about have shared across social media to 100.000s of HR and leadership pros across the globe:
- Share HR News
- Jackye Clayton
- William Tincup
- Al Doran
- Kevin W. Grossman
- Heather Coleman-Voss
- Robin Schooling
- Nisha Raghavan
- Jacco Valkenburg
- Meghan M. Biro
- Barry Deutsch
- Erik Smetana
- Karen Siwak
- Steve Boese
- Jay Kuhns
- Mary Kaylor
- Mark Willaman
- Ms. Michael Moon
- Jose Enrique Alvarez
- Greg Merrell
Top 5 #HRTechConf posts:
There’s been huge amounts written about #HRTechConf in the last few days. These five posts, for us, stand out as the most entertaining and interesting:
- Matt Charney: The Top 15 HR Technologies And Recruiting Tools of 2015: The Final Countdown.
- Steve Boese: What is your one wish for your ideal HR technology solution that you’d love to see created by 2020?
- Kevin W. Grossman: A Microbiome Of HR Technology We Are
- Madeline Laurano: It’s Time to Get Real: Change Management and the HR Technology Conference
- Rhonda Taylor: Getting To Know The Vendors And Speakers At HR Tech 2015
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.