#SHRM15: 25 Top Twitter Influencers
The 2015 incarnation of The SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition is in full swing!
Conversation on Twitter is dominated by hashtags related to #SHRM15 as the social noise increases this week. In addition to the thousands of vendors and practitioners in attendance, the who’s who of HR influencers are sharing their experiences and thoughts about the event in fabulous Las Vegas.
So who are the big social media celebs and brands spreading the good HR word to the human resources masses?
Here are 25 of the hottest voices you should be taking note of during this year’s conference:
- TrishMcFarlane: Trish McFarlane ST. LOUIS CEO and Principal Analyst at H3 HR Advisors. Co-host on HR Happy Hour radio. Webinar host and Co-founder of HRevolution.
- Kris Dunn: Kris Dunn ATLANTA Founder of Fistful of Talent and HRCapitalist blogs. VP of HR who has worked Fortune 500s and startups.
- TalentCulture: The hugely popular talent, recruitment and social media blog is one of the biggest titles in teh space and will be sharing lots of tales and presenting a live show from SHRM 2015
- Steve Browne: The self-confessed HR Radical will be sharing his thoughts on this year’s show
- Sharlyn Lauby: Sharlyn Lauby SOUTH FLORIDA Sage behind the friendly, approachable HRBartender blog. Tips on everything from leadership to office politics. Writes for Mashable.
- Cyndy Trivella: Manager of Marketing at SmartSearch, HR communications & employer branding pro, author, and award-winning Director
- Jennifer McClure: Jennifer’s engaging take on the future of HR has built her a massive social following and a career as a sought-after keynote speaker. She features regularly on HR Top Lists and industry-leading blogs.
- Robin Schooling: Robin Schooling LOUISIANAHR industry leader, strategist, writer, and speaker in New Orleans with a knack for simplifying complex topics.
- Naomi Bloom: Influential figure in HR and managing partner at her ownfirm,Bloom and Wallace in the US. Speaks, blogs and often goes off topic.
- Suzanne Lucas: The agony aunt of HR. Under her stage name Evil HRLady she answers any and all of your questions.
- Craig Fisher: CEO of TalentNet and a renowned employer brand expert. His digital branding methods have been adopted by top companies such as LinkedIn, Zappos, and Hootsuite.
- Greg Savage: Under the moniker ‘Savage Truth’ he consults for top Australian business. Founder of Recruitment Solutions. Speaker and author.
- Irene Becker: Founder of Just Coach It-The 3Q Edge (IQ-EQ-SQ) Programs, Services, Keynotes for leadership, communication and careers
- Blogging4Jobs: HR, tech, leadership and Recruiting insights.
- Mervyn Dinnen: Prolific blogger on the topics of social recruiting, using content for engaging talent, and the future of recruitment. Based in the UK.
- Ted Coine: Serial business founder, a three-time CEO, and an acclaimed speaker and writer on the topics of leadership, entrepreneurship, and social media—specifically the effect of social media on the business world.
- William Tincup: Leading thinker, writer, and podcaster on the topic of HR technology. He co-hosts DriveThruHR and has been featured on blogs such as Fistful of Talent, HRTechEurope, and HR Examiner among others.
- Meghan M. Biro: Co-Founder of TalentCulture and the lively #TChat Show. Globally recognized HR technology strategist and workplace, social futurist.
- Kevin W. Grossman: Leading authority on HR and recruiting technology. Product Marketing Director at PeopleFluent and Co-Founder of Talent Culture’s #TChat Show.
- Steve Boese: NYHR Executive Mag columnist and co-host on HR Happy Hour show. Currently co-chair of the HR Tech Conference.
- John Sumser: HR Tech analyst and advisor to major companies such as Glassdoor and Work4Labs.
- Bill Kutik: The father of the popular HR Tech Conference. Best-known as host for his own twice-weekly US radio show also tech columnist for HRE.
- Rhonda E Taylor: Social media Guru-strong sales – HR Generalist and VP of Sales at HRmarketer.
- Jeff Waldman: Head of Talent Security Compass Founder of @SocialHRCamp and well known blogger.
- HRmarketer: Suppliers of innovative social media technologies which improve brand visibility in the HR and employee benefits marketplace.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.