Finding someone who isn’t cautious about the upcoming election is unlikely. The future of America is resting in the hands of what some would call “the lesser of two evils.”
Understanding where employees’ fears lie this election season will help employers focus on what their company needs to improve production and motivation. That’s why Quantum Workplace — a company with an employee feedback platform designed to make work better each day — created the infographic below looking at what your employees may fear this political season.
Here’s a look into employees’ political minds:
- 79.6% of employees will vote this year
- Half of those not voting said it’s because they don’t support either presidential candidate
- 30.1% of employees think Clinton will negatively impact their career
- 48.8% fear Trump will have a negative impact
- 44.3% of women will vote for Hillary Clinton
- 34.9% of men will vote for Trump
Have an open-door policy to discuss what anxieties your employees have over the 2016 election.
What fears are your employees facing due to the upcoming election? Let us know!