Why Team Building Fails: HRPA 2016
The annual HRPA Conference is underway and friend of HR Gazette and all-round awesome Professional Development thought-leader, Nicole Bendaly will once again be speaking. The President of Kinect, Nicole Bendaly will be leading a session on Why Teambuilding Fails.
The session will help attendees:
- Examine the most common flaws that prevent team building sessions from achieving their objectives
- Understand the difference between team building and an effective team development process
- Learn how to ensure that the process you create attends to the root issues that are affecting the team’s dynamics and performance
- Learn the steps to an effective team development process
- Take away tools you can immediately apply to addressing your teams’ development needs
Are you an HR or OD professional responsible for strengthening engagement and leadership and team effectiveness? Find out how you can enable (and sustain) improved team effectiveness, morale and productivity in as little as 30 days with a complimentary trial of the Team Fitness Tool.
You can use your complimentary trial to support a team that is struggling, take a team from great to exceptional, or to ensure a new team starts off on the right foot and avoids the typical ‘storming’ phase of team development. The choice is yours! Contact Kinect to learn more and start your complimentary trial today!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.