HR Event Preview: TMA’s 5th Annual Canadian Talent Management Summit
TMA’s 5th Annual Canadian Talent Management Summit, which is hosted at St. Andrew’s Club in Toronto on May 30th and 31st, is designed to provide you with the tools and know-hows so that you can drive meaningful HR transformation within your company.
According to Deloitte’s Canadian HR trends 2015 report, the gap between growing business needs and HR capabilities is becoming increasingly wide and many companies can’t keep up. The study showed that 81% of Canadian HR leaders feel modernizing HR is a very important task and only 7% rate their HR and talent programs’ capabilities as excellent.
HR must significantly modernize itself, getting rid of old transactional models to become the consultative partner that companies so desperately need. This requires transforming both the services HR provides and how these services are delivered.
During the event you will be able to see a series of presentations and discussions which will explore how you can:
- Fill the most critical talent gaps and gain access to a global talent pool
- Radically change the way you measure and manage performance
- Build and maintain partnerships with the business
- Create a solid succession planning framework
- Leverage key talent through mentorship programs
- Prepare your organization for change
- Build a culture of engagement
- Identify and develop high potential talent
- Develop and support a high-performance culture
- Effectively invest in your talent when using limited resources and budget
For more information on the event, the pricing and how to register, go to the Canadian Talent Management Summit event page.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.