Every year the HR Leaders Summit brings together over 300 of the most senior HR professionals. Through high-level keynote presentations and panel discussions, they discuss some of the most pressing industry challenges. This year, the Canadian summit will be held from November 16th to 17th at the International Centre in Toronto.
This year’s HR Leaders Summit will focus on the overarching theme of Balancing People and Business Strategy. Some of the topics of discussion will include:
- Economic mega-trends and the future of work
- Reinventing performance management
- Debunking myths about millennials in the workplace
- The modern art of storytelling with analytics
- Implementing a holistic approach to mental wellness
- Building a culture of innovation in the age of disruption
- And more!
Some of the benefits to attend include:
- Gain exclusive insights from international experts and Canadian industry leaders through in-depth keynote sessions
- Obtain practical take home strategies and implementable ideas from Canada’s top HR leaders
- Actively participate and exchange ideas through themed knowledge sharing luncheons and focused interactive workshops
- Hear innovative ideas from prominent CEOs and industry’s top thought leaders
- Earn HRPA continuing professional development credits
For more information about the event, visit the HR Leaders Summit website.