Winners Of 2016 North American Employee Engagement Awards Announced
On June 22nd senior business leaders from across the nation gathered in Chicago to celebrate the winners of the North American Employee Engagement Awards 2016.
The winners and highly commended were selected by an exclusive panel of judges. The awards were announced at the end of a world-class, practical employee engagement conference held at the Morgan MFG venue in Chicago. The Employee Engagement Awards and Summit program, now in its second year, was born out of the desire to recognize and celebrate the excellence of those forward-thinking business who are putting people first and making a real impact in employee engagement.
The conference provided delegates, from organisations large and small, an ideal opportunity to learn from short and concise best-practice presentations. With the emphasis on learning and sharing knowledge, the conference allowed ample time to forge relationships with like-minded peers who can share in the journey of becoming a people-centric company. The event caused such an impact on social media that, during the Awards, the event’s hashtag, #employeeengagement, reached number 4 in the US!
Matt Manners, founder, The Employee Engagement Awards, said: “Entries to our second awards showed a marked improvement in the standard of the work being done in North America to improve the employee experience. Congratulations to our winners – they have been rightly recognized for excellence in improving employee engagement to drive wellbeing, better work environments and organizational success.”
The winners were:
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year
- Winner – Atos
- Highly Commended – Echo Global Logistics
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Small & Medium Business)
- Winner – N2 Publishing
- Highly Commended – LivePerson
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Enterprise)
- Winner – Tata Consultancy Services
- Highly Commended – Commerce Bank
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Non-Profit)
- Winner – Home Depot Foundation
- Highly Commended – March of Dimes
- The Internal Communications Award
- Winner – Ford IT
- Highly Commended – Prometric
- Unsung Hero Award
- Winner – Sanofi Pasteur
- Highly Commended – Maritz Motivation Solutions
- Best use of Technology in Employee Engagement
- Winner – Seminole Gaming
- Highly Commended – Four Winds Interactive
- Social Responsibility Project of the Year
- Winner – Tata Consultancy Services
- Highly Commended – Verizon
- Wellbeing Award
- Winner – ATOS
- Highly Commended – Delta Airlines via Optum
- International Project of the Year
- Winner – Transport For London
- Highly Commended – Sanofi Pasteur
- Contact Centre of the Year Award
- Winner – TouchPoint One
- Employee Culture Award
- Winner – OneSource Virtual
The HR Gazette was the proud Media Partner of the Summit and Awards. In addition to our Community Director, Tim Baker, co-presenting the Summit, our team got an opportunity to speak with top brands, speakers and award winners.
Next Year and Sponsorship
The 2017 North American Employee Engagement Awards & Conference will be back in Chicago next June. Sponsorship is now available for companies to support the awards & Summit in 2017. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is a global business that identifies the game-changers, the forward-thinking businesses that strive to do things differently and put their workforce at the heart of operations. In a competitive labour market, businesses have to be seen to be doing things differently to create an engaging and rewarding working environment.
LinkedIn Group: The Employee Engagement Awards
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.