The HELM Conference is next week and The HR Gazette are super-happy to be media partners. Ahead of the big day (30th Oct), here’s the low-down on what to expect.
Readers of The HR Gazette can get 20% off HELM! Simply click here and use the code: HRGAZETTE-TO.
As we push the bar of technological innovation, maintaining a human-centered approach to organizational development is paramount. Produced by the impressive team at Circle Group, the HELM Conference promises to showcase how the most forward-thinking, innovative organizations don’t just think in terms of human resources – but how they are also in touch with their humanity.
The one-day conference will consider:
- How do organizations align technology-intensive initiatives and complex operations with human value?
- How do we reconcile technological principles such as interoperability, continuous development, and scale with human practices?
- Why we must foreground human learning and development as we undertake rapid technological transformation.
- How to steer innovation in a direction that embraces our organizations’ humanity.
HELM’s Keynote Speakers
- Shane Saunderson, PhD Candidate, Human-Robot Interaction
- Maria Rotundo, Professor of Organization Behaviour & HR Management, Rotman School of Management
HELM Conference will be hosted at Design Exchange, in downtown Toronto. This historical building is the former site of Toronto’s original Stock Exchange and is located inside the Toronto-Dominion Centre—itself a modernist architectural jewel of Toronto, designed by Mies van der Rohe. This setting is emblematic of the technological and cultural shifts in the global market that inform the discussion at HELM.
Readers of The HR Gazette can get 20% off HELM! Sign up with the code: HRGAZETTE-TO.