Write For Us
Do you have things to share with the world of work? Then submit your articles today!
We are looking for new guest posts, interviews, features and press releases to share with our growing magazine.
There are two options to register:
1. Register as a contributor here to submit articles with images and linked text in the backend of our site and or
2. Quickly submit your post in text-only format by using this form:
In general, we ask that your piece follows these guidelines:
ONLY articles saved as ‘Pending’ will be reviewed and published.
Original content: We will only accept original content. Please do not submit posts for consideration which have already been published elsewhere.
Deadline: We will usually review and publish your submission within 30 days of submission.
Word count: Feature/analysis: 800 – 1000, opinion: 500-700, press releases: 300-600 words.
Author details: Named author with picture and bio? We are happy to accept articles which are ghost written provided the named author is not from a PR or Marketing firm representing a client – rather, name the end client please! All contributors must add their bio and picture.
Author details: Using the submission form? Please include the following info relating to the author:
- Author name
- A short (approx 50 word) bio.
- Author’s email address
- A decent quality portrait photo (ideally .png or .jpg and at least minimum 300 x 300 pixels at 72dpi)
- If the author has any social profiles such as a Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin page they would like mentioned, please include the links
- Other images
We are happy to accept additional images to accompany the article, eg. illustrations, graphs, tables.
(Please ensure we are granted permission to use any images or that they are copy right free. We accept no responsibility for image royalties and will pass any charges and fines for illegally submitted images directly back to you!)
Keywords: Feel free to suggest 2-5 keywords to tag the content for SEO
Infographics and branded images: Infographics and branded images are considered by The HR Gazette to be commercial content are, therefore, subject to advertising fees.
Contact email@example.com to learn about sponsored content opportunities.