10 Top Social Voices In HR And Technology
Top 10 Technology Voices On Twitter
1. Steve Wheeler is a professor and researcher whose interests include social media and mobile technologies in education, he also blogs and speaks regularly on these topics at Learning with ‘e’s. He networks widely within the international learning technology community.
3. Helene Lerner is a prolific author, television host, Emmy Award-winning executive producer, and Fortune 500 workplace consultant, she covers a wide array of women’s issues—from work-life balance, to health and wellness, to relationships and building self-esteem. Her website has 7M hits annually.
4. Walter Adamson helps businesses understand digital disruption i.e. how the intersection of cloud computing, social enterprise, intelligent mobile and collaborative commerce are going to change their world, and how to get ahead of the curve.
6. Porter Gale is a California based networking and marketing expert, branding leader, award winning author, and start-up advisor. She has also been a keynote speaker at numerous events including SHRM Arizona, The Women 2.0 Awards, TEDx, the Economist’s Innovation Forum among others.
7. John Brubaker is a former award-winning NCAA lacrosse coach turned performance consultant and award-winning author of two books on leadership performance, recently named as one of Forbes’ “Top 10 Consultants Who Avoid the B.S.
9. Dr. Kashdan is a leading authority on psychological flexibility and happiness as well as a psychologist, professor, well-being researcher, author, blogger, public speaker, and organizational consultant.
Powered by: hrmarketer.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.