SHRM Speaker Profile: Tom Sonde
Tom Sonde is a principal with SilverRoad Solutions, a management consulting firm specializing in business process improvement. He is a global business transformation executive with demonstrated leadership in finance, human resources, information technology, operations and shared services. Tom has extensive experience designing and implementing process improvement initiatives and he has written several articles, including “Finding the Hidden Values in HR Systems” for Human Resources Executive magazine.
At the SHRM Conference Expo 2016, Tom will be presenting the session “Best Practices for Implementing an Online HR System” where he will discuss what it takes to successfully implement an online HR system. More specifically, the session will show you:
- Why online HR System implementations are different
- Why implementations fail, who is to blame and how to avoid them
- What are the key areas to focus on and how to address them
- How to marry process with technology and apply best practices
- How to take advantage of delivered system functionality
Make sure to follow Tom on Twitter.