SHRM Speaker Profile: Dr. Rohini Anand
At the SHRM Conference Expo 2016, Dr. Anand will be presenting the session “Competencies: Global and Cultural Effectiveness, Business Acumen“. This session will show HR professionals how to recognize the business case for diversity and inclusion about the attraction and retention of key executives. This session will help you:
- Recognize the business case for diversity and inclusion about the attraction and retention of key executives.
- Understand key strategies for supporting a culture of inclusion.
- Realize how strategic planning related to diversity and inclusion affects end-user outcomes.
- Gain a better understanding of why and how gender balance impacts performance.
- Support the development of gender balance programs and initiatives at all levels of your organization.
Considered a pioneer and subject matter expert on organizational change and diversity and inclusion, Dr. Anand has written several manuals and has been published in numerous trade journals. Some of her work includes texts on cultural competency and diversity training such as a chapter in The SAGE Handbook of Intercultural Competence (2009), Customizing Diversity Training Using Case Vignettes (2001), Multicultural Case Studies: Tools for Training (1999), and more.
Be sure to follow Sodexo on Twitter.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.