SHRM Speaker Profile: David Almeda
David Almeda is the Chief People Officer at Kronos, responsible for overseeing their global human resources function. David drives the company’s human capital management strategy to support the company’s continued growth, innovation, and profitability. This includes talent acquisition and development, compensation and benefits, and employee engagement programs.
David is also an active member of SHRM, he serves on the Board of Directors of the New England Human Resources Association, and he is an advisory board member of the Executive Program in Work-based Learning Leadership at the University of Pennsylvania/Wharton. He is an expert and sought-after speaker on HR issues, and has presented at or been published by The Conference Board, Harvard Business School, and CMO Magazine.
At the SHRM Conference Expo 2016, David presents the session”MEGA SESSION How Workplace Culture Can Drive Business Results” which helps you understand how to purposefully design a culture that drives employee engagement and positively impacts the bottom line. More specifically, the session helps you understand:
- How to evaluate a corporate culture.
- Five steps that will help you design a successful corporate culture that will drive employee engagement and impact the bottom line.
- How to execute on building and/or changing a culture.
- What tools are helpful to achieve optimal success in creating a culture and how to use them.
- The impact corporate culture can have on a business, both positively and negatively.