Most organizations are searching for creative ways to keep employees happy and motivated. This can be done through fun engagement strategies, loosening the reigns on flexibility, and a strong cup of coffee.
It’s time for leaders to take a moment to understand what’s giving employees an extra needed jolt during the workday. National Coffee Day, on Thursday, September 29th, is bringing awareness to the importance of a good cup o’ joe. Quantum Workplace — a company with an employee feedback platform designed to make work better each day — created the infographic below so you can check out these important office coffee trends.
This infographic gives employers a look inside their coffee-holic employees’ minds. Some highlights include:
- 81.8% of employees said their company offers free coffee in the kitchen/cafeteria
- 73.4% of employees drink coffee, making it much more popular than other caffeinated drinks
- 67.1% of employees only drink coffee in the morning
- 34.7% drink 2 cups per day
- 20.9% of employees said Starbucks is their favorite brand of coffee
Bring your employees together, brew a fresh batch of coffee, and check out the full infographic below!
What coffee trends do you notice your employees enjoy? Let us know in the comments!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.