Most organizations are searching for creative ways to keep employees happy and motivated. This can be done through fun engagement strategies, loosening the reigns on flexibility, and a strong cup of coffee.
It’s time for leaders to take a moment to understand what’s giving employees an extra needed jolt during the workday. National Coffee Day, on Thursday, September 29th, is bringing awareness to the importance of a good cup o’ joe. Quantum Workplace — a company with an employee feedback platform designed to make work better each day — created the infographic below so you can check out these important office coffee trends.
This infographic gives employers a look inside their coffee-holic employees’ minds. Some highlights include:
- 81.8% of employees said their company offers free coffee in the kitchen/cafeteria
- 73.4% of employees drink coffee, making it much more popular than other caffeinated drinks
- 67.1% of employees only drink coffee in the morning
- 34.7% drink 2 cups per day
- 20.9% of employees said Starbucks is their favorite brand of coffee
Bring your employees together, brew a fresh batch of coffee, and check out the full infographic below!
What coffee trends do you notice your employees enjoy? Let us know in the comments!