During today’s #HRChat we looked at the topic of rewards and recognition in the context of how HR can embrace new processes and tools to recognize achievements. From the discussion it’s clear that companies who pay attention to engaging employees through recognition efforts will benefit when they make an effort to appreciate everyone’s contributions in meaningful ways.
A special thank you to Jack Martin, from Payback Incentives, who joined #HRchat to share ideas about the importance of rcreating a stronger company culture based on collaboration and recognition.
Join us for the next #HRChat on October 4 at 12 pm Eastern!
Missed the chat?
- Q1: What are some historic challenges faced when trying to #engage & #reward great work & great performance?
- Q2: There seems to be an onset of the Millennial-dominated workforce demanding better ways to be recognized at work. Why?
- Q3: In a #performance based scenario, who should be rewarded/recognized and what are the KPI’s?
- Q4: How can technology support smaller orgs to provide same level of incentivisation as big orgs?
- Q5: What are some of the results of having a workforce that enjoys programs that #recognize & #reward top performers?
- Join us for the next #HRChat on October 4 at 12 pm Eastern!
And, the answers: