#HRchat Recap: Future Leaders
Look behind any great team, organization, company–you’ll find great leaders. From inside the organization, how do you know who your future leaders are and how can you foster their growth? We turned to the HR Gazette community during our most recent #HRChat to discuss how to develop future leaders.
As usual, we came away with new ideas and approaches thanks to the wisdom of the engaged and experienced members of our HR community. If you missed it, here are the questions and the answers. We know you’ll find a gem or two you can immediately put to use to help both current and future leaders in your organization!
(And don’t miss the next #HRChat…Tuesday, September 6 at 12:30 pm ET!)
- How can we best identify future leaders? What does leadership potential look like?
- What characteristics can be detrimental to potential leaders?
- Do you have a preferred leadership style? Why?
- What resources do you use to support leadership development?
- How long does it take to turn a potential leader into a great leader?
- What advice do you give employees who want to develop their leadership skills?
And the answers:
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.