HR Event Preview: TMA’s Social Recruiting Summit
Social is the most relied upon source of quality candidates. According to the 2016 Global Recruiting Trends Report, 43% of respondents said that social professional networks were the top source of quality hires for them over the last 12 months. As close second and third sources of quality hires came internet job boards and employee referrals. This report shows that you better be including social in your recruiting strategy in order to not fall behind the curve. Whether you are new to this tool or you are already using social in your recruiting efforts, it’s time to learn and evolve to get the most out of social for recruiting.
At the Social Recruiting Summit, hosted by Talent Management Alliance (TMA), you will learn how to actually use social for recruiting and be able to bring this knowledge back with you so that you can train your team and leverage the benefits of social recruiting. This is a hands-on, interactive event where you’ll not only be listening to case-studies, but participating in them too.
One special feature of this event is the Café Social where you can meet with other attendees in 1:1 meetings to connect and learn from each other. Anyone attending the event will get a list of all the participants ahead of the event which includes topics each attendee would like to discuss, whether it’s their area of expertise or something of which they would like to learn more. It’s a great way to not only learn from the speakers at the conference, but also leverage the knowledge that comes with other attendees.
Here are some of the topics to expect for this event:
- Hands-on and real-time workshop: Sourcing – Bring your candidate wish list!
- Hands-on workshop: Auditing your current social presence as well as your competitions.
- How to measure success and evaluate ROI for recruiting and your brand.
- Capitalizing on Facebook and Twitter’s databases and reach for quick sourcing and branding.
- How to use Snapchat, Instagram and more.
- Using LinkedIn without the cost.
- Building and executing social strategies for a lean team and fitting social into your current strategies.
- Creating and scheduling content, and fitting the message to the audience for engagement before, during and after sourcing.
- The ins and outs of content recruiting.
- Training your team to use social for recruiting and to be highly effective brand ambassadors.
- Starting your mobile recruiting strategy and choosing which features are the most important for your goals.
- And more!
It is time to learn, evolve and connect, which is what this event is all about.
The Social Recruiting Summit will take place in Dallas, Texas, from July 21 to 22. For more information about the event, visit the Social Recruiting Summit web pages.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.