HR Event Preview: TMA’s Healthcare Recruitment Summit
There is an important need for finding and hiring the right people in healthcare these days. Due to an aging population and an increase in the access to healthcare for all Americans through the Affordable Care Act, the demand for healthcare services is predicted to increase dramatically over the next ten years. This alone brings challenges to the recruitment of healthcare professionals. In addition, however, it is predicted that the supply of healthcare professionals will decrease over the next ten years, including significant shortages of qualified physicians and nurses. This will leave a gap between supply and demand that will create particularly difficult hiring challenges for healthcare employers and recruiters.
The Healthcare Recruitment Summit, which is brought to you by Talent Management Alliance (TMA), is designed to explore how you can recruit a high performing workforce that is equipped to manage the ever-changing demands of healthcare delivery. More specifically, you will explore how healthcare organizations are exploiting new approaches and technologies, even driving innovation in recruiting, to find quality qualified job candidates in this increasingly competitive environment. All of this will be presented through best-in-class case studies, interactive exercises, and group discussions.
Some of the key themes at the event will include:
- Improve the entire recruiting lifecycle -including time to hire, quality of hire and process improvement
- Improve candidate quality, attracting and engaging the right candidates for your organization
- Strengthen and communicate your organization’s brand and culture
- Boost recruiter productivity using lean recruiting
- Position your healthcare organization as an employer of choice
- Leverage big data and analytics to enhance your recruitment workflow
- Strengthen Relationships with Hiring Managers to Drive Talent Acquisition Performance
- Use social media to recruit and engage top talent
- Keep talent pipelines robust by hiring top performers
Speakers at the Healthcare Recruitment Summit include Ian Cook, Head of Workforce Intelligence at Visier, Michael Lynch, Senior Vice President, Clinician Recruitment and Retention, at DaVita HealthCare Partners, Jim D’Amico, Vice President of Talent Acquisition at Signature Healthcare, Courtney Penning, Director Talent Acquisition at Corizon Health, and many more.
TMA’s Healthcare Recruitment Summit is a full two-day event which will be held at the Petroleum Club of Houston in Houston, Texas, on August 8th and 9th this year. For more information about the event, including registration, visit the Healthcare Recruitment Summit web pages.