Event Profile: EE Awards and Conference North America 2017
The Employee Engagement Awards and Conference will be back in Chicago this summer to bring together business professionals from across North America. Partnered with The HR Gazette, the event aims to educate and support those leaders and HR pros looking for inspiration around ways to develop people-focused company environments.
The day-long conference will take place at the on June 08, 2017 with the aim of sharing strategies and tools from inspiring leaders and peers; capturing ideas, tactics and next actions to implement back at the office.
Following the Employee Engagement Conference, Awards will be presented to acknowledge the best work of 2017.
The ceremony’s 20 award categories, suggest Founder Matt Manners, represent the key ingredients that make up an engaged business. The main award, Company of the Year, will show a truly strategic approach and execution of a multi-layered EE approach that has benefited its people.
Matt’s mission is to recognize and celebrate the ‘people-companies’ who remake the way organizations think about and engage people to achieve their purpose. Matt helps educate the industry and economies worldwide to deliver a better employee experience. – to shine a light and celebrate the great work that was being ignored and to help educate those seeking to improve.
An impressive judging panel have been assembled from some of the biggest brands and positions of influence within the industry such as Jason Lauritsen, Aimee Lucas, Kevin Sheridan, Jill Christensen, Rob Catalano Kimberly Abel-Lanier, and our very own Tim Baker.
EE Awards 2017 Categories:
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year powered by CultureNext
- The Employee Engagement Unsung Hero Award
- The Employee Engagement Professional of the Year
- The Employee Culture Award powered by Culture Lab X
- The Customer Engagement Award powered by Temkin Group
- Best Use of Technology in Employee Engagement
- The Wellbeing Award
- The Employer Brand Award
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
- The Internal Communications Award
- The Reward & Recognition Award
- Social Responsibility Award
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Private sector – Small)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Private sector – Medium)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Private sector – Enterprise)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Not for profit/Charity)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Government Agency)
- Employee Engagement Agency of the Year
- Employee Engagement Vendor of the Year powered by The Starr Conspiracy
- International Project of the Year
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.