The HR Gazette works with vendors, events producers, associations and media brands within the HR, Talent, and Leadership space across the UK, US, and Canada.
Alongside our sister marketing agency and media partners, we blend online publishing with outreach, content marketing, PR, email, thought leadership, and social media amplification.
Get in touch today to learn how we can help your company reach the HR and leadership community.
Our partner and client portfolio includes: HRreview, The Landolt Group, DisruptHR, TalentCulture, Payback Incentives, Kinect, TeamFitnessTool, SpriggHR, Canadian Professional Sales Association, Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals, SocialHRCamp, Talent Management Alliance, The HR Director, HRmarketer, and Employee Engagement Awards.
- Script development – Creation of intro, bio, questions.
- Edited podcasts. Podcasts come with intro and extro music/voiceovers. Ave of 8-15 mins per episode.
- Edited transcription of 1000-4000 words each (dependent on length of podcast).
Summary post with embedded podcast / linked button, meta description, image, linked terms.
- Unique messages shared on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
- Editorial account management including post-intro outreach, appointment setting.
- Episodes hosted on BuzzSprout for 90 days then up to $30 p/m to keep hosting (files can also be downloaded and stored elsewhere)
- Integration with, and distribution through, iTunes and Google Play to help reach large new audiences
- Branded Podcasts including your own music and voiceovers
- Experienced podcast host
- Editorial Calendar
Episodes can be broken down into themes and turned into series (e.g. 3 episodes per series – each episode published weekly or bi-weekly for constant drip of fresh and engaging content with SEO friendly descriptions) on BuzzSprout with unique RSS feeds.
- Relevant content can be posted on The HR Gazette
- Content creation (articles/case studies) with your direction and sub-edits
- Sourcing, contacting and converting partnerships to develop onsite and offsite content to increase your site traffic and social engagement
- Creation and management of editorial calendar and associated processes/tools including editorial style guides
- Strategic recommendations and direction of development of blog content for your site
- Exploration and coordination/development of new or under-used content formats with partners such as interviews, podcasts, Blab video interviews, radio interviews, YouTube interviews
- Sourcing, converting and onboarding new guest bloggers through mining lists, social media and meetings at events
- Research and recommendations around brand and audience positioning
- Strategy, tools and implementation of partner content exchanges and production, e.g. written content, video interviews and Twitter chats live at trade shows
- Press release creation and distribution
- Testimonial Development – ongoing sourcing and management of relevant client testimonials and quotes
- Creation and management of social editorial calendar and associated processes/tools to make the best use of your new blog content and increased social reach
- Ongoing outreach campaigns to attract new influencers and other partners with significant access to lists of HR-related contacts
- Outreach including emails, Twitter messages, and LinkedIn in-mails
- Develop new ways to engage and interact through social, including utilizing new contra partners to offer infographics, video interviews, blog posts, podcasts and surveys
- Promotion and brand engagement via HR Gazette social media accounts
- New activities can include: written content, video, webcasts, podcasts, infographics, Twitter chats, LinkedIn outreach, Logo exchanges, email promotions, events, surveys, and white papers
Advertising and Sponsorships
- Box advertisements on The HR Gazette website for your brand and partners
- Banner advertisements in The HR Gazette’s email newsletters to a minimum of 20,000 HR, Talent, and related professionals
- Sponsored survey on The HR Gazette and in email newsletter
- Discounted event sponsorship opportunities with The HR Gazette’s media partners
- Review of your brand’s existing website and recommendations to help optimize user experience, time on site, bounce rate, and lead generation
- SEO and PPC campaigns
- Generate and manage content partnership programs
- Sourcing/researching new media and event partners to grow membership and brand
- Tools used include phone, email software, social networks, list building from exhibitor lists or event-related LinkedIn groups
- Tech and marketing budget recommendations to support partner programs
- Representation of your brand at trade events to attract new interest, partners and members as agreed plus coordinate media and partner publicity opportunities, as needed
- Regular account management of marketing, media and event partners including high-level reporting on activities e.g. ensuring guest bloggers are being published in a timely manner and that they are promoting your brand through social channels
Lead Generation & Data
- Event exhibitor pre-show targeting strategy, list building, and confirmed meetings
- Identify and provide qualified potential influencer partners with multiple field information including frequency of content or social media activity related to topics of interest
- Find paid and free speaker opportunities including attendee demographical info, entrance criteria, and deadlines for submission
- We can connect you with independent writers/bloggers qualified by the frequency they produce content related to your brand
Results will include:
- New and engaging content
- Increased onsite and offsite traffic
- New audiences
- New event partners
- New qualified B2B prospect lists
- New tools and processes to reach decision makers and convert leads
- Increased following and engagement on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Increased leads before, during, and after events
- New proprietary content
- Confirmed and active Influencer/Corporate/Media partners
- Identification, strategy, and implementation of new partner marketing initiatives