10 Top Social Voices In Recruitment
10 Big Recruitment Voices On Twitter
1. Shanna Landolt – President of Secrets From a Headhunter, Guest Editor at The HR Gazette, Your Leading Authority on Leveraging LinkedIn and The Landolt Group – a Toronto based pharma & biotech search firm.
3. Mike Taylor works at the intersection of learning, design, technology & collaboration. Key contributor to the research, analysis, design, development, implementation, administration and evaluation of many successful performance and learning-related projects.
4. Judith E. Glaser is the best selling business author of Conversational Intelligence +6 other books; Thought leader on CBS & NBC news; Rated one of the Top 20 Leadership Consultants. chairman of The Creating WE Institute.
5. Rich Karlgaard is the publisher of Forbes magazine, where he writes a featured column, Innovation Rules, known for its keen assessment of technology, business and leadership issues. Bestselling author including THE SOFT EDGE; keynote speaker to global 1000 companies.
7. Tina Harkness, Esq., SPHR is MSEC’s Information Resource Manager and an employment law attorney. She advises members on a wide variety of employment issues in the workplace, including the ADA, FMLA, wage and hour matters, civil rights, workplace violence, pre-employment screening, and more.
8. Lucy Brazier (UK) is founder of a leading global publication for Administrative Professionals – Executive Secretary Magazine, Motivational Speaker & Facilitator of Administrative Professional Conferences.
9. Brandi Baldwin-Rana – As the founder and CEO of Urban Consult, she oversees the strategic direction of both company divisions [Psychology and Human Development Trainers & Career Elevations] and is spearheading the launch of various global client initiatives.
10. Helene Lerner is a prolific author, television host, Emmy Award-winning executive producer, and Fortune 500 workplace consultant, she covers a wide array of women’s issues—from work-life balance, to health and wellness, to relationships and building self-esteem. Her website has 7M hits annually.
Powered by: hrmarketer.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not of The HR Gazette or its team members.